Here’s how to add FoxHop to the home page of your Apple or Android Device:
- In the Safari browser, go to foxhop.com (The Add to Home Page option does not appear in other browsers.)
- Swipe down on the screen, and you will see a line of icons appear.
- Tap on the Upload icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen. (You may need to scroll the bottom row of icons to the right to see Add to Home Screen.)
- You will see the hopping fox icon on your home screen.
- To move the icon, long-tap on it; all the icons will start to jiggle. Drag FoxHop to the position where you want it, and then tap on the iPhone’s Home button (the only button below the screen.)
- In the Chrome browser, go to foxhop.com
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser:
- Tap Add to Home Screen
- To move the icon, tap and hold it, and then drag FoxHop to the position where you want it.